Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Some Links

Surfing the internet is sometimes like browsing a used book store. You can find some real gems out there in cyberspace. However, nothing beats the smell and feel of a real book.

Last week, I discovered a website of Ben Witherington, a professor whose work I have read and used. His web site is here. Two posts I liked were his one today, on the disparity between rich and poor in the world, called Food for Thought. The second was a post on "Jesus and Paul on Singleness,Marriage, and Divorce", located here.

Another web site I discovered called jesuscreed, and is found here, blogged by Scot McKnight, another New testament professor whose books and writings I enjoy.

I am grading papers on Luke 15 today. I am then off to Minnesota tomorrow to deal with my dad's estate. He died about five weeks ago, without a will. If you have not done a will, please do one for your own peace of mind, and for the peace of mind of your family. Do it today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home