Monday, August 28, 2006

Gadget Ettiquette Tips

I found this interesting post at The Gadgets Page. (H/T, CNET)What is the proper ettiquette for taking a cell phone call? Or for using your cell phone camera? Here are six suggestions, but read the full article for discussion.
  1. Only have cell phone conversations in private.

  2. When you’re with someone, don’t check your phone for voice mail, IM messages or email.

  3. Even if the meeting is making your brain explode from boredom, don’t resort to your gadget.

  4. Gaming in public needs to be quiet.

  5. Wireless gaming with strangers is acceptable.

  6. Always ask to take a picture.

I am not sure I understand numbers four and five. I get number six, though my cell phone is the last one in America that has no camera. But numbers one through three resonate with me. How about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home